RuleML+RR 2019: Open Calls
The International Joint Conference on Rules and Reasoning RuleML+RR 2019 (http://2019.ruleml-rr.org), the leading conference in the field of rule-based reasoning, will be held in Bolzano, Italy, September 16-19, as a part of BRAIN 2019 (https://brain2019.inf.unibz.it), the Bolzano Rules and Artificial Intelligence Summit. With its special focus theme on "Beneficial AI", BRAIN 2019 brings together RuleML+RR 2019, DecisionCAMP 2019, the Reasoning Web Summer School (RW 2019), and the Global Conference on Artificial Intelligence (GCAI 2019).
Submit your rule-based applications, solutions, demos, results, rule bases to the RuleML+RR 2019 poster and interactions track and/or the 13th International Rule Challenge and/or learn more about "Explainable AI" at the 15th Reasoning Web Summer School. PhD students can also present and discuss their research at the joint RuleML+RR+GCAI Doctoral Consortium.
The Open Calls for your submissions are as follows:
- 13th International Rule Challenge (http://2019.ruleml-rr.org/?p=rule_challenge) - deadline July 19th
- RuleML+RR 2019 Posters and Interactions (http://2019.ruleml-rr.org/?p=posters_and_interactions) - deadline July 19th
- RuleML+RR+GCAI Doctoral Consortium (http://2019.ruleml-rr.org/?p=doctoral_consortium) deadline July 19th
- 15th Reasoning Web Summer School (http://2019.ruleml-rr.org/rw2019/) - deadline July 28th
- 5th Global Conference on Artificial Intelligence GCAI 2019 (http://gcai2019.inf.unibz.it) - deadline July 5th
++++++++++++ News ++++++++++++++++
- Joint Keynotes by Mike Gualtieri on “The Future of Enterprise AI and Digital Decisions”, Marie-Laure Mugnier on “Existential Rules: a Study Through Chase Termination, FO-Rewritability and Boundedness” (https://brain2019.inf.unibz.it/?p=keynotes)
- Sponsors and Partners: Free University of Bozen-Bolzano, Bosch, Center for Perspicuous Computing, Artificial Intelligence Journal, Oxygen XML Editor, Hotel Greif
- Prizes will be awarded, in particular for the Best Challenge Paper/Demo
For more information, see http://2019.ruleml-rr.org.