From RuleML Wiki
RuleML maintains a bibliography about RuleML syntax, semantics, reasoning, and applications, as well as studies directly supporting the RuleML language.
On the RuleML Wiki:
On RuleMLer's pages:
Also see results for RuleML from
- David Hirtle, TRANSLATOR: A TRANSlator from LAnguage TO Rules, Canadian Symposium on Text Analysis (CaSTA), Fredericton, October 2006.
- Marcel Ball, Harold Boley, David Hirtle, Jing Mei, Bruce Spencer: Implementing RuleML Using Schemas, Translators, and Bidirectional Interpreters, W3C Workshop on Rule Languages for Interoperability, April 2005, Washington, D.C.
- Yevgen Biletskiy, Harold Boley, David Hirtle: Building RuleML Learning Object Ontologies on the Semantic Web. Submitted for review, September 2005.
- Yevgen Biletskiy, Harold Boley, Luqian Zhu: A RuleML-Based Ontology for Interoperation between Learning Objects and Learners, UCFV Research Review, to appear 2005.
- Harold Boley: A Web Data Model Unifying XML and RDF. Draft, September 2001.
- Harold Boley: The Rule Markup Language: RDF-XML Data Model, XML Schema Hierarchy, and XSL Transformations, Invited Talk, INAP2001, Tokyo, October 2001.
- Harold Boley, Said Tabet, and Gerd Wagner: Design Rationale of RuleML: A Markup Language for Semantic Web Rules, Proc. SWWS'01, Stanford, July/August 2001.
- Andreas Eberhart, An Agent Infrastructure based on Semantic Web Standards, Workshop on Business Agents and the Semantic Web at the AI 2002, Calgary, Canada
- Andreas Eberhart, Automatic Generation of Java/SQL based Inference Engines from RDF Schema and RuleML, International Semantic Web Conference 2002, Sardinia
- Andreas Eberhart, Towards Universal Web Service Clients, EuroWeb 2002 Conference, St Anne's College Oxford, UK, December 17 and 18th 2002.
- Benjamin Grosof: Representing E-Business Rules for the Semantic Web: Situated Courteous Logic Programs in RuleML, Proc. Workshop on Information Technologies and Systems (WITS '01), New Orleans, December, 2001.
- Benjamin Grosof, Mahesh D. Gandhe, and Timothy W. Finin: SweetJess: Translating DamlRuleML to Jess, Proc. International Workshop on Rule Markup Languages for Business Rules on the Semantic Web, Sardinia (Italy), June 2002.
- Benjamin Grosof and Terrence Poon: Representing Agent Contracts with Exceptions using XML Rules, Ontologies, and Process Descriptions, Proc. International Workshop on Rule Markup Languages for Business Rules on the Semantic Web, Sardinia (Italy), June 2002.
- Jae Kyu Lee and Mye M. Sohn: The eXtensible Rule Markup Language, Communications of the ACM, Volume 46, Issue 5, pp. 59-64, May 2003.
- Steve Ross-Talbot, Harold Boley, and Said Tabet: Playing by the Rules, Application Development Advisor 6(5), June 2002, 38-43.
- Michael Schroeder and Gerd Wagner (Eds.): Proceedings of the International Workshop on Rule Markup Languages for Business Rules on the Semantic Web. Sardinia, Italy, June 14, 2002. CEUR-WS Publication Vol-60.
- Gerd Wagner: How to Design a General Rule Markup Language?, Invited Talk, Workshop XML Technologien für das Semantic Web (XSW 2002), Berlin, June 2002.
- Gerd Wagner, Said Tabet, and Harold Boley: MOF-RuleML: The Abstract Syntax of RuleML as a MOF Model, Integrate 2003, OMG Meting, October 2003, Boston.
3 Usage of this Page as a Template