Predefined Semantic Styles of RuleML 1.02
Some under-specified profiles have been predefined in RuleML 1.02, as follows:
Some semantic profiles that provide fully-specified semantics for their syntactic scope, have also been predefined in RuleML 1.02:
- Horn-PSOA Tarski (http://ruleml.org/1.02/profiles/HornPSOA-Tarski)
- Horn Logic Herbrand (http://ruleml.org/1.02/profiles/Horn-Herbrand)
- First-Order Logic Herbrand (http://ruleml.org/1.02/profiles/FOL-Herbrand)
- First-Order Deontic Alethic Logic (http://ruleml.org/1.02/profiles/fodal)
- Reified Classical Situation Calculus (http://ruleml.org/1.02/profiles/reified-classical-situation-calculus)
The current version of the predefined semantic profiles of RuleML is always available from http://ruleml.org/profiles/ .
For the general requirements for semantic styles in RuleML 1.02, see Semantic Styles of RuleML 1.02.