1 Issue Description
Add an input field to the MYNG GUI that accepts the URL for a RuleML instance. MYNG would return the lowest (on the language lattice) schema (Relax NG or XSD) that the instance validates against.
2.1 Option 0
Status quo - no change.
2.2 Option 1
- validate against the supremum schema - if not valid return error message
- validate against every schema that is (bitwise) one lower (in myng code) than the supremum
- find the meet code of those (from the previous step) that validate - this is the code for the smallest Relax NG schema that the instance will validate against.
- find the XSD anchor schema as usual
2.3 Option 2
Similar to Option 1, except that RuleML could run its own instance of Validator.nu . This would require a java web host.
4.1 Relax NG Modules
4.2 Relax NG Drivers
4.3 MYNG Engine
Needs to be modified to implement the loop that calls Validator.nu
4.4 MYNG GUI
Needs to be modified to include a new text field for the instance URL and a new Submit button. Also optionally could be modified to display the schema configuration in checkboxes (this is a functionality that could also be exploited to reverse engineer schema configurations based on their myng code.
4.6 Unit Tests
- Validator.nu Web Service Interface http://wiki.whatwg.org/wiki/Validator.nu_Web_Service_Interface